Google Censorship

Google is making it ever difficult for visitors to find information via Search on my blog. They sent me this message today 09/19/2016:

"By September 29, 2016, the Search Box gadget on this blog will only present search results from this blog. Search results from pages linked in your posts, from the Web or from the Blog List and Link List gadgets will not be presented anymore".

I hope you will take the time to visit all the pages and posts. I may have to make my list of popular posts longer, please forgive me for this. If the information wasn't relevant, they wouldn't go to so much trouble to censor it.

Thanks for your patience and diligence.

Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Looney Tunes Orrin Hatch Part 1 SCOTUS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.